- We are continually assessing the rate in which we admit families into RMHCCIN programs
- All team members wear masks at the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Indiana. Guests and patients are required to wear masks also, provided at no cost,
- We support social distancing guidelines by displaying six-foot distances in high-traffic areas, as well as asking that each common space is occupied by only one family at a time,
- We have enhanced our disinfecting procedures, so spaces remain thoroughly clean throughout the day,
- We ask that only immediate family members visit the House, including parents and siblings.
Our priority is to keep the House clean, our pantries well stocked, and our families healthy and comfortable.
Given the vulnerable populations we serve, it is important that we continue take every precaution to limit the spread of the coronavirus. In alignment with our local partner hospitals and guidance from RMHC Global, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Indiana will now require that all visitors, volunteers, and newly hired staff/employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This requirement applies to all visitors and volunteers, including meal and service groups. Additionally, all visitors, volunteers, and newly hired staff/employees are encouraged to receive booster shots as they are approved by the FDA.
If you are a volunteer or part of a service group and this impacts your ability to continue service with the House, please contact Mary Friend at 317.267.0605 ext. 225. If you are coordinating a meal group or you’re a member of a scheduled meal group and this impacts your ability to continue service, please contact Kelly James at 317.267.0605 ext. 210.
We recognize this is a challenging time for everyone as we adjust to our new norms. And we know that this situation has caused not only worries for our health, but also created financial strain for many as well. If you are well and able, we are reaching out to our RMH community of supporters for help now and to be best prepared to return to our normal services when this crisis passes.
We continue to rely on donations to maintain operations and are in urgent need of the items below to replenish and maintain our pantry and provide cleaning supplies for our families. For your safety and convenience, donations can be shipped directly to the House, or left between our two front doors.
Thank you for being a part of our family and for your support. Even though these are uncertain times and our world changes daily, there is one thing that is certain, we stand ready for the day our rooms are once again filled with families turning our House into a Home.
Stay well and take care of each other,