Important Health & Safety Information
- We have suspended the use of meal groups and service groups,
- We have suspended acceptance of short-term families into RMHCCIN programs
- We have temporarily closed the Ronald McDonald House in Riley Hospital, lending the space to hospital staff for respite,
- All team members wear masks at the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Indiana. Guests and patients are required to wear masks also, provided at no cost,
- We support social distancing guidelines by displaying six-foot distances in high-traffic areas, as well as asking that each common space is occupied by only one family at a time,
- We have enhanced our disinfecting procedures, so spaces remain thoroughly clean throughout the day,
- We ask that only immediate family members visit the House, including parents and siblings.
Our priority is to keep the House clean, our pantries well stocked, and our families healthy and comfortable. To do this, we have had to pay for services we once were able to rely upon volunteers to provide.
We recognize this is a challenging time for everyone as we adjust to our new norms. And we know that this situation has caused not only worries for our health, but also created financial strain for many as well. If you are well and able, we are reaching out to our RMH community of supporters for help now and to be best prepared to return to our normal services when this crisis passes.
We continue to rely on donations to maintain operations and are in urgent need of the items below to replenish and maintain our pantry and provide cleaning supplies for our families. For your safety and convenience, donations can be shipped directly to the House, or left between our two front doors.
Thank you for being a part of our family and for your support. Even though these are uncertain times and our world changes daily, there is one thing that is certain, we stand ready for the day our rooms are once again filled with families turning our House into a Home.
Stay well and take care of each other,