Review the these guidelines before submitting the event proposal form found below.
1) Submit a proposal a minimum of 10 business days prior to event. The Third-Party Fundraising Event Proposal must be completed and returned to Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central Indiana (hereby known as RMHCCIN) staff prior to authorization to conduct an event. The proposal must be submitted at least 10 business days prior to event.
2) Use of RMHCCIN name or logo will only be authorized after completion of the Third-Party Event Proposal. Sponsor is authorized to use the name “Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central Indiana” only in connection with the Fundraising event, and only until the completion of the event, or termination of this agreement. All usage of the trademark of the Ronald McDonald House Charities shall bear the registered trademark symbol ®.
3) Any advertisements or press releases need to be approved by RMHCCIN prior to their release. Publicity will not suggest that the event is being sponsored or co-sponsored by RMHCCIN or that RMHCCIN is involved in any way except as the beneficiary.
4) RMHCCIN cannot guarantee staff members or volunteers to assist in the event.
5) RMHCCIN is unable to provide assistance in soliciting donations, handling of mailings, attending committee meetings, recruiting attendees, collecting monies or providing access to donor lists or contacts.
6) By submitting a proposal form, you agree that:
- Event organizers will conduct a third-party event for the benefit of Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central Indiana (RMHCCIN) in accordance with the provisions of this proposal and letter.
- Event organizers will maintain the insurance coverage evidenced by the Certificate of Insurance accompanying this proposal throughout the pendency of the event.
- Event organizers who conduct the event will conform to applicable laws, rules, regulations and ordinances.
- Event organizers will not use any trade or service mark or related copyright of McDonald’s Corporation (“McDonald’s”), except as authorized by McDonald’s.
- Event organizers will indemnify and hold McDonald’s, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and franchisees, Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central Indiana and their respective trustees, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, judgments, penalties, settlements, losses, damages, and expenses, including court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees, incurred or suffered by these parties in connection with or as a result of the event.
- Event organizers shall perform all things necessary for the successful completion of the fundraising event, and shall assume full obligation and responsibility for the payment of all expenses in connection therewith, without regard to the amount of funds collected for the event.