Stay With Us
Our House is your home away from home.
When you enter our doors, we want you to feel safe and comfortable. Most importantly, we want to provide you with the support you need so you can focus on the most important thing – your child’s healing.
To stay at the Ronald McDonald House, you must:
- Have a patient 21 years or younger that is being treated at any Indianapolis area medical facility. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- Complete a criminal history background check.
Each family who stays at the House is given a private guest room which accommodates up to 4 people. Only one room is allowed per family. Bathrooms are communal and are shared between groups of 2 rooms.
Families from Marion County must be referred by a social worker.
Things to Know About Your Stay
- Wait for a confirmation – A referral is not a “reservation” and does not guarantee availability
- Staying at our House – We ask for a suggested donation of $15 per night. Accommodations are not contingent on the ability to donate.
- Check-in Procedure – All adults staying at the House must present photo IDs, complete the registration process, and have previously completed & passed a background check.
- Check-out Procedure – Upon a child’s discharge from the hospital, families must visit the front desk and begin the check out process prior to leaving. Room keys and parking passes must be returned to the front desk.
Health and Safety
Our most important priority is to keep our guests safe while their children are in local hospitals. We ask that all prospective guests and visitors entering the House familiarize themselves with our health and safety guidelines.
Amenities the Ronald McDonald House Limestone Location Provides:
- Your own guest room with one queen-sized and one twin-sized bed.
- A stocked laundry room, available for personal laundry as well as laundering your sheets and towels.
- Home-cooked dinners on many nights, provided by the hands of our generous service groups.
- Community pantries stocked with various food items, available at all times.
- A courtyard with a playground for children to play on.
- A library stocked with reading materials for all ages.
- A game room complete with gaming systems and arcade-style games.
- A chance to rest and return to the hospital each day to attend to the needs of your child.
If you have any questions about being a house guest, feel free to give us a call at (317) 269-2247. Questions regarding the House inside of Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health should call (317) 944-2236.
Requesting a Room
Requesting a room does NOT guarantee a room on the date requested. The House staff will contact you when a room becomes available.
All adults 18 years and over must complete a background check prior to their stay. A background check authorization form must be filled out by each individual wishing to stay in the room. Each person must fill out their own authorization by clicking the button below.