Impact and Program Facts
Learn more about our programs and how they are #keepingfamiliesclose®
Thanks to an active volunteer program and generous community support, in 2016 approximately:
- 5,000 families utilized our Ronald McDonald House services during their child’s hospitalization
- 860 meals and 97,500 cups of coffee served free of charge to family members with hospital identification
- $125,000 awarded to 25 Central Indiana high school students
- 36,873 youth impacted by RMHCCIN grant funding awarded to programs and projects that improve the health, well-being and education of children.
- 97% of our families rated their experience as Good or Excellent.
- 97% Agreed or Strongly Agreed: Staying at the RMH improved my family’s overall experience while our child received treatment at the hospital.
- 96% Agreed or Strongly Agreed: My ability to stay close by improved my child’s experience and/or recovery at the hospital.
To request an accessible version of the RMHCCIN infographic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did You Know?
- Through the Ronald McDonald House program, RMHC is the world’s leading NGO supporting the accommodation needs of families with children while receiving hospital care.
- At least one RMHC core program provides care for families being served at 90% of the top children’s hospitals worldwide.