Impact and Program Facts
Learn more about our programs and how they are helping families stay together and close to the care they need.
Thanks to an active volunteer program and generous community support, in 2017 approximately:
- 5,100 families utilized our Ronald McDonald House services during their child’s hospitalization
- 794 meals and 110,900 cups of coffee served free of charge to family members with hospital identification
- $125,000 awarded to 25 Central Indiana high school students
- 36,873 youth impacted by RMHCCIN grant funding awarded to programs and projects that improve the health, well-being and education of children.
- 97% of our families rated their experience as Good or Excellent.
- 94% Agreed or Strongly Agreed: Staying at the RMH improved my family’s overall experience while our child received treatment at the hospital.
- 93% Agreed or Strongly Agreed: My ability to stay close by improved my child’s experience and/or recovery at the hospital.
To request an accessible version of the RMHCCIN infographic, please email email@example.com..
Did You Know?
- Through the Ronald McDonald House program, RMHC is the world’s leading NGO supporting the accommodation needs of families with children while receiving hospital care.
- At least one RMHC core program provides care for families being served at 90% of the top children’s hospitals worldwide.