Impact and Program Facts
Learn more about our programs and how they are helping families stay together and close to the care they need.
Thanks to an active volunteer program and generous community support, in 2019:
- 5,513 families utilized our Ronald McDonald House services during their child’s hospitalization
- 1,460 meals and 116,523 cups of coffee served free of charge to family members with hospital identification
- Our Limestone House hosted more than 18,000 sleep overs, while Riley hosted more than 300
- We welcomed nearly 50,000 day visitors
To request an accessible version of the RMHCCIN infographic, please email email@example.com..
Did You Know?
- Through the Ronald McDonald House program, RMHC is the world’s leading NGO supporting the accommodation needs of families with children while receiving hospital care.
- At least one RMHC core program provides care for families being served at 90% of the top children’s hospitals worldwide.