Since 2008, Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central Indiana (RMHCCIN) has awarded more than $800,000 in scholarships to students in financial need who have demonstrated academic achievement, leadership and community involvement.
In 2018, RMHCCIN will award 20 Central Indiana high school seniors each with a $5,000 scholarship. The RMHCCIN Scholarship program is open to all Central Indiana students enrolling in a college or university.
How to Apply
Scholarship applications for 2018 are now closed. Winners will be notified in the Spring.
General Eligibility Requirements
To apply for an RMHCCIN scholarship, a student must:
- Be a high school senior with a minimum 2.7 GPA
- Be younger than 21 years old
- Be eligible to attend a two- or four-year college, university or technical school with a full course of study
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Live in RMHCCIN’s geographic area
- Submit a complete application and all required documentation by the deadline of the application
- Meet any additional eligibility requirements outlined by each scholarship program
Please review the scholarship FAQ document to view more information and answers to your questions.
To request accessible versions of the RMHCCIN Geographic Area document or the Scholarship FAQ document, please email email@example.com.
Contact International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS) here or call toll free (866) 664-0236. Their offices are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central.