Since 2008, Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central Indiana (RMHCCIN) has awarded more than $800,000 in scholarships to students in financial need who have demonstrated academic achievement, leadership and community involvement.
In 2017, RMHCCIN will award 25 Central Indiana high school seniors each with a $5,000 scholarship.
The RMHCCIN Scholarship Program offers four scholarships that honor the applicant’s heritage and celebrates the growing diversity in Indiana.
- RMHC Asian Students Increasing Achievement,
- RMHC Hispanic American Commitment to Education Resources,
- RMHC African-American Future Achievers
- RMHC Scholars program.
Eligible students must have at least one parent with the respective heritage, with the exception of the scholars program, which is open to all students enrolling in college or university.
How to Apply
Students may apply online for the scholarship beginning October 1, 2016. The deadline for the 2016 academic year is January 18, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. CST, and all mailed back-up documents must be postmarked by the same date.
General Eligibility Requirements
To apply for an RMHCCIN scholarship, a student must:
- Be a high school senior
- Be younger than 21 years old
- Be eligible to attend a two- or four-year college, university or technical school with a full course of study
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Live in RMHCCIN’s geographic area
- Submit a complete application and all required documentation by the deadline of the application
- Meet any additional eligibility requirements outlined by each scholarship program
To find our more information and how to apply, please visit the RMHC U.S. Scholarship program page.
Please review the scholarship FAQ document to view more information and answers to your questions.
To request accessible versions of the RMHCCIN Geographic Area document or the Scholarship FAQ document, please email email@example.com.